2-8 April 2020
This 7-day rail and coach tour to Albury-Wodonga for the Man From Snowy River Bush Festival also includes an exploration of the stunning surrounding region with its rural, alpine and Murray River landscapes and rich settlement history.
We travel 1st class by train from Central to Albury and on arrival, our touring is by comfortable coach with a professional local guide eager to share with us all that the region has to offer.
The tour is a Newport Travel exclusive and will be hosted by Chris Riou in 2020.
Our tour highlights include:
- A full day on Friday at the iconic Man From Snowy River Bush Festival to witness the re-enactment of the epic poem
- a day trip to Beechworth, Bright and the stunning Victorian Alpine country
- relive Murray River history and enjoy a scenic boat ride
- sample the local wines and gourmet produce at the region’s farms and wineries
- discover and shop in the quaint and historical villages dating back to early settlement times
Our journey ends as we travel back to Sydney from Albury by train. Return coach transfers to Central from the Narrabeen RSL Village are included.
- Dates: 2-8 April 2020
- Cost: Pensioner $2,018 pp Seniors $2,181 Adults $2,415 Single supplement $385
To book or enquire call 02 9997 1277 or email email@example.com
Thu Apr 2 - SYDNEY - ALBURY
Complimentary coach transfers from Sydney's Northern Beaches pick up points to Central Station
Travel by train in 1st class from Sydney to Albury
Depart Sydney @ 07.40am arriving Albury @ 3.11pm
Check in at Albury Townhouse Motel
The rest of the day is at your leisure to explore the city of Albury before a welcome dinner at a local restaurant.
6 Nights Accommodation with continental breakfast daily
- Meals: Dinner
- Accom: Albury Townhouse Motel (6nts)