Ultimate Bucket List Tour for Golfers (.. and non-golfers!)
26th February – 26th March. 2019
Escorted by Newport Travel with local in-country guides/hosts
The 2019 South American Ultimate Bucket List Tour for Golfers is a new 28-day escorted tour curated by Chris and Luana at Newport Travel. (30 days with flights from Sydney – returns 28 March)
Beginning with tango in Buenos Aires Argentina and all the excitement of Carnival in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, the journey takes us to mystical Machu Picchu and on a traverse of the Altiplano on Peru’s new luxury sleeper train, the Andean Explorer.
Here a 3-night stay is included at the luxury award-winning eco-lodge in the heart of the Torres del Paine National Park in Chile– The Explora Patagonia hotel.
This is an epic, yet leisurely-paced, journey with active, engaging and unique experiences selectively woven into the itinerary. Although created with the golfer in mind, this tour would also appeal to those, such as photographers, who appreciate lots of “free time” integrated into a well-designed, guided tour itinerary. Non-golfers are also welcome on the tour.
Accommodation is luxury, boutique-style in stunning locations, and the golf courses are iconic and among the best in South America.
BUCKET LIST GOLF EXPERIENCES (non-golfers – free time at leisure)
- Rio de Janeiro –the Rio Olympics golf course
- Iguassu Falls – The newest designer golf course in South America.
- Lima – Heritage-listed and the oldest golf course on all the Pacific Rim.
- El Calafate – with the backdrop of the Andes Mountains at the entrance to Patagonia.
- Ushuaia – The most southerly golf course in the world.
- Experience Tango in Buenos Aires
- Enjoy the excitement of Rio during Carnival
- Savour the culinary delights of Lima, considered the gastronomical capital of South America
- Discover mystical Machu Picchu and the ancient Inca civilisation
- Traverse the Peruvian Altiplano on South America’s first luxury sleeper train, the Belmond Andean Explorer
- Visit the communities on the floating islands of beautiful Lake Titicaca, birthplace of the Inca empire.
- Cruise up to the magnificent Perito Moreno Glacier in El Calafate, one of a few glaciers in the world to be growing
- Hike, kayak or horseback ride with the gauchos in Torres del Paine NP with a 3-night stay at the award-winning and iconic Explora Patagonia Hotel.
- 5-day Small-ship Chilean Fjord and Cape Horn cruise on the newly-built MV Ventus Australis
- Ride the most southern train in the world to the Tierre del Fuego National Park in Ushuaia
- Stay in luxury boutique accommodation with mostly 3-night stays
- Unique & bucket list experiences though-out with quality local English-speaking guides
or call Newport Travel on 02 9997 1277 or email firstname.lastname@example.org