The spring ski season in the French Alps is the low season .. and it’s not too late to grab yourself a bargain for the upcoming 2018-2019 ski season.
Why choose the French Alps for your next ski holiday?
- France has the world’s biggest ski areas : 7 of the top 10 interconnected ski areas are in France
- France’s ski lifts are the most sophisticated in the world, with over 300m€/year spent on new infrastructure
- The ratio of ski-pass price: ski area size is the best in the world
- Many of France’s ski resorts are located at high-altitude meaning the snow quality is better, longer.
- Ski instructors in France are the most highly-qualified in the world.
- France has the greatest variety of resorts, from high-altitude ski resorts to charming mid-mountain traditional villages.
For Spring ski packages for March to April in the French or Swiss Alps visit www.topsnowtravel.com.au